PILOTS - EXPAT CAPTAINS
HM Aviation is pleased to inform that we are now accepting applications for Expat ATR-72/500,600 Captains for one of India's leading airline.If you meet below requirements, Please us Your CV ( Resume) at [email protected]
Minimum Requirements (ATR-72 Aircraft):-
- Valid ATPL
- First Class Medical
- Minimum of 2000 hours total time , 1000 hours PIC
- Minimum PIC on Type 100 hours with current IR/LR Check
- Minimum 10 hours active flying on type rated aircraft in last 90 days
At least 3 take offs and landings in preceding 90 days on the type of aircraft or in a flight simulator approved for the purpose
- Captains will receive MONTHLY EARNINGS on ATR -72-600 of 10000 USD per month and 1000 USD per month accommodation allowance & on ATR -72-500 9000 USD per month and 1000 USD for accommodation allowance.
- FAMILY Tickets - 4000 USD ( per annum)
- REIMBURSEMENT of simulator and medical cost - 5000 USD or actual cost of simulator and medical charges , whichever is less will be paid after completion of 6 months of service.
- MEDICLAIM COVERAGE - for family up to 4 pax ( spouse and 3 dependent children up to the age of 25 years ) who will reside in India.
- Performance bonus - 5000 after 12 months
- Passage - flight tickets in the airline connecting locations under SOL policy including spouse , children and parents subject to load availability.
- In addition to above TRI will be given 1000 USD and TRE will be given additional allowance of 2000 USD per month .
- Overtime allowance - any flying in excess of 80 hours per month will be compensated at 110 USD per hour.
- 1000 hours per year contract.
Good terms and conditions on offer , contact us ASAP on [email protected]
PILOTS-INDIAN NATIONAL CAPTAINS
ATR-72/500&600 Aircraft :
Minimum Requirements :
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
As PIC (PILOT IN COMMAND), the flight crew should have :
- Current and valid Indian ATPL, FRTO, RTR and medical.
- English language proficiency certificate at a minimum ICAO standard Level4.
- Minimum 2500 hours (type rated) with 300 hours On type as PIC commercial Flying Experience.
- Minimum 2000 (non-type rated) with 500 hours of PIC or 300 hours of commercial Flying Experience.
- No history of accident/ incident.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are asked to contact HM Aviation at [email protected]